Part Two: VAIRAGYA
The Path of Radical Acceptance; All is Coming!
Vairagya is the ability to accept everything that arises with evenness and equanimity. It is the basis for the cultivation of community and the essence of every teacher who wishes to inspire her students. Vairagya reveals and celebrates the present moment in all its unpredictabilty and originality.
As we delve deeper into the practices, we encounter everything on the spiritual path: strength and flexibility as well as weakness and pain; we find the greatest joy as well as fear and doubt. As spiritual aspirants and guides we gather and balance our energies and intentions to become the light embodied, beacons on this path.
- Advanced Asana: bringing multiple movement principles together in a playful, balanced way
- Creative sequencing that encourages you to find your voice and vary your focus and themes
- Pranayama, guided meditation and philosophical themes as integral, inseparable elements of the practice
- Yoga for longevity: learn modifications for injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Cultivating clear languaging with its basis in structural awareness and thematic development
- Hands-on adjustments that educate your students
- Teacher student relationships: inspire without enmeshing
- Cultivating your life-long home practice: tools for deepening awareness and developing source material for teaching
July 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
Monday Through Friday TBA
PART II PRICING: $1475 Early Bird (Paid in Full by 3/30) / $1675 Regular (Paid in Full by 6/28)
PART I and II PRICING: $2950 Early Bird (Paid in Full by 3/30) / $3350 Regular (Paid in Full by 6/28)
$500 non-refundable deposit required
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST